Haven Home Health and Patient Family
In their combined careers, our experienced staff have served over 30,000 patients and performed over 1,000,000 patient visits. They've earned an impeccable reputation with their patients, physicians, the Texas Department of Health, and Medicare. When it comes to our patients, though, we feel that what makes us truly stand out is the plain and simple facts. Compare our results against other agencies! Our outcomes speak for themselves. We strive to excel in patient care.
A mandatory state audit in the spring of 2015 resulted in ZERO deficiencies as well as ZERO licensing violations, unusual for a Category 4 agency. The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (TDADS) also found zero violations or deficiencies in our 2012, 2013, and 2014 inspections. Compare our scores against other agencies.
Our normal office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm CST, Monday through Friday. An on-call nurse is always available during off hours, and can be reached using the same local office number provided to you during admission. If you're ever not sure which number to call, dial our toll-free number at 866-539-0444.
View our list of Frequency Asked Questions to learn more about why Haven might be the right fit for you.
Also, you can view our map to see Haven Home Health, LLC coverage in your area!
Services offered by Haven Home Health
- Skilled Nursing A Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) provides Colostomy Care, Enteral Nutrition/TPN, Medication Management, Medical Management, IV Therapy, Pain Management, Post-Surgical Care and Wound Care.
- Physical Therapy For patients with acute nerve, orthopedic or muscle disorders, a routine program of light exercise or stretching activities is established. The therapy routine is designed to increase movement and mobility.
- Occupational Therapy Occupational therapy must be ordered by the physician ONLY along with another skilled service. This therapy helps patients regain fine motor coordination and improve daily living activities such as dressing and feeding.
- Speech Therapy Speech Therapy is provided to improve communication skills for those with impaired ability to use language and speech. Patients recovering from a stroke, head injury or hearing loss may benefit, as well as those having difficulty with chewing and swallowing as a result of an illness, stroke or progressive medical condition.
- Medical Social Services The home health Social Worker may provide counsel to patients and families for long range planning and decision making, and help coordinate services with other community resources and agencies. Services are designed to improve the patients physical, emotional and functional status.
- Home Health Aide After the level of care is established by a Registered Nurse, the aide may help with bathing and grooming, dressing, walking, transfers from bed to chair. An aide may provide help with some routine services for the patient (such as bed linen changes), or prepare and feed nutritious meals. While the aide is not allowed to administer medicines (this is the job of an RN/LVN), the HHA may provide reminders to take medicines on time.
Our specialty programs include:
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Neurological Disease
- Pain Management
- Total Knee and Hip Replacement
- Risk Prevention
- Hospitalizations and Unplanned Care
- Wound Care and Pressure Ulcers
Haven Home Health, LLC is a licensed
and certified Medicare home care provider.